Tulsa Soccer Club is seeking professional coaches who have a passion for teaching the game of soccer and demonstrate continuous learning. Candidates should have progressive youth player development experience and a desire to work in a collaborative team environment. Coaches will work within the Tulsa Soccer Club development philosophy and curriculum and provide team coaching to youth players ranging in age from 7 to 18. Teams compete in various leagues including the ECNL, NPL and OPC (Oklahoma Premier Clubs)
Preferred Candidates should have:
• USSF "D" license (or working towards) or NSCAA National Diploma or higher
• Experience in coaching youth soccer as a professional
• Ability to work with coaching staff to deliver a player centered curriculum
• Ability to pass a background check
• Ability to work nights and weekends and travel
Compensation based on experience and qualifications.